Perry Davis Associates, Inc. (PDA) is full-service fundraising consulting firm located in Midtown Manhattan. It has worked with hundreds of local, national and international organizations since 1986.
One of the services PDA provides its clients is nonprofit management and financial administration.
PDA seeks a full-time Assistant Bookkeeper and Executive Assistant (junior position) to:
• Work closely with/support the Controller;
• Handle all basic Quickbooks income/expense entries for a variety of our non-profit clients, including monthly bank reconciliations;
• Produce financial reports using Quickbooks as requested;
• Maintain various tracking charts using Excel and Google Sheets;
• Assist with annual tax/audit preparation;
• Perform general clerical duties;
• As needed, produce donor acknowledgement letters/emails
• Minimum 2 years work experience in related field;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel;
• Confident and fluent use of Google Drive;
• Advanced proficiency in Quickbooks software;
• Experience with financial data entry is a must;
• The ability to work independently while accurately following instructions;
• Possess a friendly and professional demeanor!
We invite you to visit our website: www.perrydavis.com to learn more about our work and clients.
Resumes should be sent to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.