QB Data Entry / Assistant to Controller
Perry Davis Associates, Inc. (PDA) is full-service fundraising consulting firm located in
Midtown Manhattan. It has worked with hundreds of local, national and international
organizations since 1986.
One of the services PDA provides its clients is nonprofit management and financial
A full-time Assistant Bookkeeper and Executive Assistant (junior position) will:
- Work closely with/support the Controller;
- Handle all basic Quickbooks income/expense entries for a variety of our nonprofit clients, including monthly bank reconciliations;
- Produce financial reports using Quickbooks as requested;
- Maintain various tracking charts using Excel and Google Sheets;
- Assist with annual tax/audit preparation;
- Perform general clerical duties;
- As needed, produce donor acknowledgement letters/emails.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in related field;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel;
- Confident and fluent use of Google Drive;
- Advanced proficiency in Quickbooks software;
- Experience with financial data entry is a must;
- The ability to work independently while accurately following instructions;
- Possess a friendly and professional demeanor!
Resumes should be emailed to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.